Our Fundraising Need
Following a period of successful fundraising, St John’s has taken on a sizeable bank loan to cover the remaining difference of the £3.5m build. It is this and the remaining furnishings which we are now fundraising for. There are a number of options for support:
* You may consider supporting St John’s Cornerstone Centre to make its monthly loan repayments of £4,100.
* Consider sponsoring a new Hall chair; we need 100 with a fundraising target of £220 each. Contact the office for a sponsorship leaflet.
* Alternatively, making a gift toward the following list of features and furnishings will help make the building more accessible to people with mobility or sensory impairments, creating a warm welcome and a flexible space for visitors and community groups.
- The new passenger lift, £33,195 – SPONSORED!
- Main Hall and portable induction loops, £3,200 – SPONSORED!
- Audio visual equipment for Hall, £2,000 – SPONSORED!
- The new servery/kitchenette in the Hall, £18,339 – Part SPONSORED already: £2,000!
- IT equipment for staff, £2,000 – SPONSORED!
- A new double door into the dormitory, £6,642 – SPONSORED!
- The staircase, £40,000
- Emergency lighting system, £29,000
- Entrance lobby glazing and automatic sliding door, £20,000
- Two sliding screens between meeting rooms 1, 2 and the Hall, £12,905 (each)
- Underfloor heating in the Hall, £3,278
- Downstairs Cafe furniture and kitchen, £15,000
Contact us using our Contact Form for further details, or to enquire how you or your company may help. Follow us on Twitter @churchofstjohn and find us on Facebook St John’s Episcopal Church. To keep up to date on our progress, sign up for updates by email.